Thunder Creek Cathedral
Just finished fixing my horrible looking West Facade on the Thunder Creek Cathedral (it doesn't look horrible anymore :D) and figured I would post a few images here for those that aren't online when I am to tp over to Thunder Creek and take a look.

I apologize in advance for the terrible image quality and lack of things like shaders and fancy texture packs, but I am afraid my lovely (and worthless) laptop won't actually run minecraft with something like that installed, so this is what I have. D:

Anyways, just follow the imgur link to the album, and go from there.

Koko, as a side note I would like to point out that a Cathedral would be really cool in the Minigames world somewhere, since most medieval towns usually had one to start with (or at least a church).

If there are any issues with this link (I suck at hyperlinks) please just post below and let me know and I will try to fix it.

Imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/XVEFw

The Cathedral covers six towny plots and more or less fills up all of them. Had plans to make it more, but got lazy (and sane), so I halved the size to what it is now. 

Hope you all like this build, and hopefully I can drop a few more in Thunder Creek eventually.
RIP Hylanders, may you all rest in peace.

RIP Old server and Riverwood V2, may you rest in peace (March 21, 2017)

Now a resident of Thunder_Creek, and constructing the Great Towers and the Thunder Creek Cathedral.
This looks beautiful! Well done :)

I'd love to come see it next time I'm in game ;)