1.12 Update Information
Hey everyone! We are currently in stage 2 of 5 in testing 1.12. 

The following dates are if, and only if, we are in stage 4 before the weekend. I will reply to this post if I need to change the dates.

Monday, June 19th. Scheduled downtime from 10am to 1pm EST to update to 1.12. This day/time may still change.

Please note! 1.12 is new and all our programs are being worked on. PLEASE EXPECT some lag or program related issues. Please post ANY AND ALL bugs you find on the server. We need to make sure things work right!

DEPENDING ON THE PROGRESS: The creative world or minigame world may be closed (for minigames, its just the games not the world)

To prepare:

-Please make sure you have all your items removed from /ah. Make sure you dont have anything in the unsold section of the program! At this time I am NOT SURE if it will be on our server for 1.12.
60% of the time it works every time
Update:
-AH will be in time for 1.12. If you are paranoid about your items I would still remove them
New update:

-AH pissed me off again. 1.12 testing did not go well. Please be sure to fully remove all your items off AH and claim them before monday!
Reminder! Clear your ah and your bp!
Scratch that, backpacks are good.

But really tho, your ah, clear that
Delayed till 1:30 pm